For Sale: Classic Triumph TR-6

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale: Classic Triumph TR-6
From: Dave Van Horn <DaveVH@microsoft.com>
Date: 15 Jul 93 16:23:43 -0700
>From the company BBS.  If interested, please email Chris directly, I
know nothing about the car. - dvh
----------
From: cawill@microsoft.UUCP (Chris Williams)

1974 Triumph TR-6 convertible; perfect for summer.  Owned for five
years and have done lots of restoration, including paint, body, some
mechanical.  Always garaged.

Newer French Blue paint (original color) with no rust.  Runs strong;
about 100K miles on original engine.  Interior is good with new
carpets.  Good top, tonneau, boot, etc.

Selling because of new baby and I'm asking $4500.  This is a terrific
driving car that looks good.

You can contact me by email at CAWill@Microsoft.com or by phone at
(206) 936-7698 or (206) 329-6942.