Oil coolers and adapters

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil coolers and adapters
From: Dennis <IEDXW@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1993 10:44:37 -0700 (MST)
For those of you who want to run cooler:  I am about to order an oil cooler
(16 row as it damn hot down here in Az) with hoses and adapter with a built
in thermostat  (I can also get the in line thermoststes for a mere $18 cv
Vicky Brits $40).  I am ordering it from UK and it is much cheaper than
anything I have found State Side as if you export it it is minus VAT (at 17%
now I think).  But you have to pay shipping which is not too much if you
can wait 6 weeks and do it surface mail.  So if anyone wants to order
some with me let me know, I can get them for Midgets, Spits, Bs, just
e-mail me for a price.  I can get a 19 row cooler for serious competition
use.

Cheers Dennis

So if I get in my spaceship, go in a straight line, I'll eventually end up
where I started.  Sounds like "the world is flat, but if I go in a staright
line I'll end up where I started??"  Where is      Coppernicus when you need
him??
BTW  What was the guys name who first split the atom??