spitfire oil coolers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: spitfire oil coolers
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1993 11:09:46 PDT
You should be able to find a sandwich plate adapter that will fit
directly - try TRF's level 1 parts number, they can probably sell you a
complete kit (made up of parts from Mocal, no doubt). I haven't looked
at a Spit block for a while, but I'll bet that there's a hole with a
female thread in the block, and a piece of fabricated steel that is
male threaded on both ends, rather than the block itself being extruded outward.