MGC Steering Rack Gaitors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGC Steering Rack Gaitors
From: mike@wv.MENTORG.COM (Mike Walsh)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 93 15:08:44 EDT
My MGC/GT is now on the road, running well but not looking
well.  I guess it is much better to be ugly and mobile than
stunning and stuck! ;-)

Anyway to my question - One of the steering rack boots has a
whole in it and I want to replace both of them.  Glancing at
the problem it does not appear to be to involved but I seem to
remember reading something to the contrary.  Any pointers before
I go take my front end apart?

Thanks ... Mike

| Michael P. Walsh                     mike@rtp-nc.mentorg.com |
|                                       mike_walsh@mentorg.com |
| Application Engineer                                         |
| Mentor Graphics Corporation                 V:(919) 544-0200 |
| 2525 Meridian Parkway, Suite 260            F:(919) 544-0701 |
| Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27713                 |