Bay Area picnic (was: Suspension bits...)

To: 72762.11@CompuServe.COM
Subject: Bay Area picnic (was: Suspension bits...)
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 93 03:27:13 pdt
> Date: 20 Jul 93 13:38:03 EDT
> From: Stan Fickes <72762.11@CompuServe.COM>
> To: SOL <british-cars@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Suspension bits for a (sorry!) Ford Escort

> After talking to Daren at the swap meet Sunday, we both thought that Saturday
> 7/31 was the right day for the picnic (only one person requested one day in
> particular) and it should be held at Central Park, Santa Clara.  It's by the
> library, and I will post an ASCII map next week sometime.  This is not an
> optional event for SF bay area SOL'rs!  You must attend!  8^)

Stan, how about including the locations of nearby fast food place in
your map.  There's a Togos at Benton & Kiely, Taco Bell across the
street from the Library, a burger place next to it and a KFC down
the street plus a couple of pizza places.

I have a slight preference for Sunday, the first, but don't feel
strongly enough about it to insist.  Saturday might be better for
parking in the large St. Justins lot.  Parking at the Library can be a
pain because of swim meets.  The lot on the Kiely side sometimes fills
up on the weekend.

Roland