fittings and solwear

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: fittings and solwear
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Fri Jul 23 10:02:17 1993
Two items.

Re: coolers...the fittings are either BSP(british standard pipe) or
AN (-8 -9 or -10, -8 is 8/16 or 1/2 and not the same as 1/2 BSP)

second items...just received a SOL sweatshirt today from Image
Graphics.  My compliments on the logo.  It came out very
nice...excellent color work.

Jim

                186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea,
                it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or
jfuerstenberg@zz-link.dcmdc.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer