Picnic, fuses...

To: SOL <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Picnic, fuses...
From: Stan Fickes <72762.11@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 29 Jul 93 12:22:07 EDT
Just a reminder for SF Bay Area SOL'rs...
  Don't forget to  attend the picnic Sunday!!  Central Park, Santa Clara,
aroung lunchtime!

On fuses...
  I have noticed that the headlamp circuit (as well as some other circuits) in
my cars is not fused.  ('51, '65, and '67 MGs)  I don't know if it's the same
in a TR8, but one assumes that Lucas is nothing if not consistent.
If memory serves, the always-on unfused wire is brown (also brown+blue
stripe), and the switched unfused wire is white.  Of course, that's for my
pre-smog cars, but I think it's supposed to be true for later ones as well.
  Stan