David Kuhn

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: David Kuhn
From: (Blair Engle) <engle@martechpop.physics.fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 93 10:21:34 EDT
I was very saddened to read about David Kuhn's racing accident.  As British
Car enchusiasts, I am sure we all extend our sympathies to his family.

I vintage raced an MG TD for eleven years until last year, and know he will
be greatly missed among his fellow MG Vintage Racers.

Im my eleven years of racing my MGTD, my local paper was never interested
in any of my exploits.  We had top three finishes at Mid-Ohio, Sebring,
St. Petersburg Grand Prix and Road Atlanta.  They chose to ignore the
"local boy done good."  My paper did hwoever have room for two paragraphs
about David Kuhn's death, some 1000 miles from Tallahassee, FL.  Typical
sports editor, on Auto Racing.  "If it ain't gory, we ain't interested."
Comments?

Are there any other MG-T owners out there?

Press on regardless,

Blair
Blair Engle                         internet: engle@phy.fsu.edu
Dept of Physics                         tel: (904)-644-3770