So long, and thanks for all the fish!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: So long, and thanks for all the fish!
From: pismobch@netcom.com (Ed Devinney)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 93 15:48:40 -0700
Greetings, Scions of Lucas!

It's a drag, but I gotta go for a while; an aggravated case of tendonitis
has demanded that I eliminate all typing but that which is absolutely
necessary (I know, I know, but C pays my bills and BritCars only spends
my money :-).

Until I'm back, could someone keep me posted of Bay Area B-C happenings,
like the Palo Alto show, and lunches?  Many thanks.  And will anyone
be at the Monterey races & Pebble Beach?  Anyone need a campsite?

Take care, all, and take care of your hands; I wouldn't mind not typing
again, but even now I can't work on cars, and _that's_ serious...

ed
ed devinney                                             pismobch@netcom.com
        "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die"
                                        -Peter Tosh