brain surgery

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: brain surgery
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 93 16:41:00 pdt
Well, it seems the british-cars list has solved a mystery concerning my
snake that I'd ceased wondering about :  how to adjust wheel camber.
The only reference to camber in the manual is its specification.  Not
one word about adjustment.  After much thought and study I had came to
the conclusion that it couldn't be adjusted; which was a good thing,
because that meant I didn't have to bother measuring it.  Now I'm going
to have to reconsider this notion.  Ignorance may not be bliss, but it
sure is easier.

BTW, in the 23+ years of our marriage my wife has never suggested
selling the snake, even after she "lost it" the first (and only) time
she ever tried to drive it.  I should also mentioned that my wife knows
(and cares) less about cars then she does about brain surgery.  Of
course she has had a bit to say about priorities.

Roland