CARS FOR SALE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: CARS FOR SALE
From: Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 93 08:44:39 -0400
>(The Morris Minor, staid as it may seem, was the source of running gear
>for an awful lot of cars, including the Spridget family...)

And that's why our Spridgets run so darn well!!

I kind of chuckled when I was admonished for not recommending
"high performance" tires to a questioner on the list.  But you see,
I don't think of stock Spridgets as high performance.  They're far
too dependable for that catagory (and far too slow).  (BTW, how's
your car doing Scotty?).  I got my first traffic ticket in 13 years last
weekend, not in my Sprite, but in my much faster, quicker, and better
handling 1988 Chevy Nova.

I'm very happy with owning a simple "touring" car, heck, even my
original owners manual and sales brochure call it that.
Besides, everyone knows that high performance cars require
much maintenance on the gas tank (hi Roland  :-)
Mark M. Banaszak Holl
Brown University