Hello from Vancouver Island

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello from Vancouver Island
From: "TOM WAGNER, Wizzard of old Audio/Visual Equipment........Nanaimo
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1993 09:59:54 PST
Hello all.  As I am new to the group this is just to let all know that I
am enjoying "Reading The Mail".

Get my 2 Austin Cambridges this weekend.  Haven't done a restoration project
for 10 years, but here I go again.  One beast is roadworthy, but in need of
a lot of body "TLC".  The other has a great body, but is otherwise for parts.
Expect to have the main one restored for next summer (I know, we all say that
but don't always make it).

Would have liked to keep my MG, but the wife can't drive standard (and I won't
let her shift anything more complex than an electric blender anyhoo).  Beside
these are over 25 years old and eligable for "collectors" plates and insurance
(read really cheap rates compared to others).  Look forward to hearing from the
group and will occasionally touch bases.  I know long winded banners are not
encouraged, but will include mine this time so you know who I am.

73, Tom
Tom Wagner, Audio Visual Technician.  Malaspina College Nanaimo British Columbia
(604)753-3245, Loc 2230  Fax:755-8742  Callsign:VE7GDA Weapon:.45 Kentucky Rifle
Snail mail to 1325 Spruston Rd, Box 133 Cassidy, British Columbia, CAN V0R 1H0

I do not recyle.....   I keep everything!       (All standard disclaimers apply)