Re: front suspension bushings

To: dec254!reed@uunet.uu.net, autox.team.net!british-cars@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Re: front suspension bushings
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 93 17:21:19 -0700
I used the Nylatron bushings in my TR3, but since it is not on the road yeat,
I can not tell you how much rougher the ride is.  Kee to putting new bushings
in is to clean & semi polish the holes you will be putting bushings into. Its
amazing how little crud can stop a bushing from sliding it
Sorry thats "sliding in". I used liqued dish soap as an assembly lubercant.

Good Luck!

TeriAnn

From  rwg1@postoffice.mail.cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:42:31 2001