Re: Caterham seven images

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars listserver)
Subject: Re: Caterham seven images
From: Ben Hodson <hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 9:05:03 BST
Benjamin M. Levy has sent me the following information about the email server
and the ftp site. It seems that this is the best way to go. I have put the
piccy of my seven on hoosier.utah.edu in /pub/sol/GIFS as seven.gif. So if you
have FTP access go for it. If you dont then I suggest you try the email method
described below for people without FTP access :-(

If anybody cant for some reason get the piccy via these two methods then get
back to me and I will email it to you, please state wether or not I can send
it to you in one large chunk. I am a bit reluctant to inflict several Mbytes of
bandwidth onto the net ! You see the file itself in UUencoded form is about
1 Mbyte.

--
|   Ben Hodson,            |   Email : hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk       |
|   Philips Research Labs, |   Tel : 0293 785544 ext 5750              |