Jensen-Healey help....

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jensen-Healey help....
From: David.Gunn@Eng.Sun.COM (Dave Gunn)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 10:19:19 PST
Funny thing, my wife has decided that maybe the thing to do would be to
keep the car and fix it and use it for a while.  Of course only as long
as it does not cost too much or take all of my remaining "spare" time.
I guess I shoulda tried to sell it a long time ago.

Thanks for the info, don't stop, I need all the help I can get.

While I'm here.....The engine is a Lotus 907, this is used in some Lotus
cars??  Where do I get more info on these engines than is available in
the "shop manual", like replacement parts, etc.

                dave