Tire Rack

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire Rack
From: timd@ptltd.com (Tim Dziechowski)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 93 15:55:19 EST
Anybody dealt with this outfit?  I saw their ad in Road&Track and they
seem to have lots of exotic stuff which the friendly neighborhood tire
stores (even big ones) have never heard of.

Non LBC question (except if I don't find a good answer I won't be able
to spring Mijo from his winter hibernation occasionally to avoid
hardening of the brake lines):

This year I'm doing my own plowing for the first time, and I'm looking
for the Ultimate Light Truck Snow Tire.  Worst case is I need to plow
1/4 mile, uphill, on ice (if I get home from work after an ice storm).
If any Artic Circle (or even Northern Temperate) SOLer's have tire
recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

thanks,

timd@ptltd.com  (Tim Dziechowski - Phoenix Technologies - Cambridge, Mass)
"tired of skiing to the garage to visit the Midget"