TR6

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 93 12:24:00 -0500
In lbcd#990, Ned Corcoran ewcorco@erenj.com writes
"...limited compared to what I see with the rest of the
group in that I don't have an infinite supply of $$$...
access to a complete automotive shop."

???????????

Ned, where DO you get these impressions? Teri Ann works
outside under a tree, just to site one example. I am in
a cramped, ancient garage that's about to fall down. I
don't have any more $$$$ than anyone else. I do have,
however, seven team.net points coming from Scott#1.

The red "IGN" light... the light on my TR4A is usually
dimly lit at night when there is a substaintial draw on
the altenator. The IGN light on the B seems to have a
mind of its own(maybe it is just winking back at me `cause
it knows that I am enoying my ride.)

It is my understanding that the light is lit by a lack of
potential on either side of the bulb. Perhaps your altenator
is not putting out enough juice.

The radio and speaker...wouldn't you rather listen to the
sound of the engine? Given that Howard Stearn is the other
joice in these parts.

Alan