68-MGB parts car 4-sale...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: 68-MGB parts car 4-sale...
From: Gary L. Berry <glb@s1.gov>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 93 18:54:35 PST
Hey All;

        I now have 68 MGB parts car for sale. Here's the story. My
neighbor had a daughter that went to college, and this was her car. After
she finished, she brought it home and there it sat for 5 or 6 years. Her
dad hit me up to see if I wanted it, so since my MGC needed some things
I took it off his hands. Since it had been sitting for so long, I wanted
to see if it ran, so a friend of mine (who was thinking about buying it)
took it and cleaned the SU's, charged the battery, changed the oil, and
it started right up. Appears to run good too (I've only heard it over
the phone). Anyway, It's allmost all there, but it's rusted really bad,
however, the drive train is in pretty good shape. Has the 4-speed
(haven't looked to see if it has an overdrive) and disc wheels. It's in
Pleasanton, Calif in case anybody would like to see it. Need to get rid
of the whole thing, so not looking to part it out. Will let it go for a
good price. Or, if someone has a non-rusted body they would like to get
rid of, maybe we should talk. Let me know...

--
| "Theater is Life,                           Gary L. Berry |
|  Film is Art,                                glb@s1.gov   |