MG in the Amazon jungle

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MG in the Amazon jungle
From: Dennis <IEDXW@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 13:37:36 -0700 (MST)
Hi Folks,
    I've just returned from a trip to the Amazon jungle where I was guide
on a boat trip along the Amazon River.
    I flew into a small jungle town called Iquitos in Peru (no roads into this
town only way in is river or plane).  Whilst goofing off one day taking a walk
around the market looking at huge catfish, and disembowled turtles, chickens,
and pigs, avoiding being run over by crazy motorcyle rickshaw drivers I
spoted a small red convertible.  No way I thought.  Way......It was an MG
Midget, about a 71 or so in quite good condition.
   THis just goes to show, MGs boldly go where no other cool cars have gone
before.

  Please explain exactly what engine blueprinting is??
Cheers Dennis "I was not on hallucinogens" Wilson