Re: RE: re: Max RPM

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: RE: re: Max RPM
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 93 11:02:54 PST
So when is LaCarrera & how long do you take off for the trip?

TeriAnn

>>La Carrera has been anywhere from March to June, but the
     last few years it has been happening the second week in
     May. Historically we've taken off on Wednesday,
     stopover in L.A. on Thursday, get to Ensenada on Friday
     for the hillclimb, race on Saturday, begin return trip
     on Sunday, and depending on how badly we want to be
     home, either drive thru or stop again in L.A. & return
     on Monday. Daren says check it out, & I'll post when
     the next "Planning Session" is .... ;-)

          cheers-
               daren