RE: British Cars Digest #1014 Tue Nov 30 01:15:00 MST 1993

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Cars Digest #1014 Tue Nov 30 01:15:00 MST 1993
From: "ALFIE::MRGATE::\"A1::FELTS1\""@ID5.AL.ALCOA.COM
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1993 15:29:57 -0500 (EST)
From:   NAME: Tom L. Felts
        FUNC: SFTY (38)
        TEL: 412-337-2024                     <FELTS1@A1@ALFIE>
To:     NAME: VMSMail User SMTP%"british-car
<SMTP%"british-cars@autox.team.net"@MRGATE>

"Stripping the E---In part 1 of theis saga I left you---"

I'm new to this net and haven't sent anything, so hope this goes through.
I have been restoring a 66 E rdster for the last 3 years, and can
feel for you in what you are doing.  My first thought was to get it back to
a good driver.  As I went into it, I, like you, found that I just "had" to
replace all parts with new.

I'm half through now, and if I don't go broke before I finish, I should
finish in summer 94.

This is my first and definitely last time restoring a car.  With a 66 3000
and a 68 Spitfire, who needs an "E"?

I'll be afraid to drive it with so much money tied up in it. Anyone
interested in buying it?

OK, what's my point, right?  No point to be truthful, just wanted to sound
off.  Patrick, if you want to talk, get in touch.

Tom Felts