Re: Round arch Spridgets

To: Scott Fisher <sfisher@megatest.com>
Subject: Re: Round arch Spridgets
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 1994 17:52:43 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 10 Jan 1994, Scott Fisher wrote:

> IMHO, the prettiest of the aftermarket Spridget bonnets was that
> produced by Speedwell, a tuning firm that made race bits for Sprites

> this is a Sprite that looks like an open version of an early Lotus
> Elite.  VERY pretty, with little headlights in the fenders (wings)
> and a symmetrical oval grill opening.

I will look at my Sprite library tonight to refresh my memory.  I've never
seen either a Speedwell or a Sebring bonnet in the flesh, only pictures.
The pictures of the Speedwell showed the fender line being too high, as I
recall, but maybe they look better in person.  The Sebrings looked much
prettier to my eye.

Ray