TR8CCA notice

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR8CCA notice
From: James TenCate <jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 1994 09:34:06 -0600
The TR8 Car Club of America (TR8CCA) is looking for members!  Do you own a
TR7-V8, TR8, or are you interested in these cars?  Membership in the
TR8CCA is only $15 a year.  The club generates 4 newletters a year
(usually averaging 30 pages or so!) filled with technical, club, and other
details exclusively about the TR7-V8 and TR8.  A copy of a recent
newsletter ($3) can be obtained by writing or calling Bill Sweeting, 266
Linden St., Rochester, NY 14620 (phone 716/244-9693).  Current membership
is over 300 and we're still growing!  If you're wondering, the answer is
"No, you don't need to own a TR8 to join!"

There is also a small, low volume TR8 mailing list which concerns itself
with little "fiddly" details about the TR7-V8 / TR8 (which is usually
inappropriate to post to the british-cars mailing list).  We currently
have 42 members;  25 or so are bonafide TR7-V8 or TR8 owners.  We also
have several late-model TR7 owners; some are interested in converting
their cars to V8 power as well.  Most of the other subscribers are Rover
V8 owners.  If you'd like to be added to the TR8 mailing list, E mail to
tr8-request@mercury.lcs.mit.edu

Jim TenCate
'74 TR6
'80 FI TR8