Re: Valley of the Jolly Green Giant

To: dan_boughton@rainbow.mentorg.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valley of the Jolly Green Giant
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 94 12:29:09 -0800
In message <9401311112.ZM16051@zeche> Daniel Boughton writes:
> Hmmm.  Are you sure that's not the valley of the big white giant?  Also
> CA would be the valley of the big brown giant (except for a few weeks
> in spring).
>
> Oregon's sorta green right now.  It's real cold even though it's sunny.
> Only gonna be in the 50's today (brrr) :^).  Maybe the green giant
> lives here?
>
> --- Forwarded mail from phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
>
> Scott Fisher writes >
>
> > --Scott "Up in the Valley of the Jolly Green Giant" Fisher
>
> Sorry, Scott.  You are in California.  The Valley of the Jolly Green Giant
> is in southern Minnesota.
>

> --- End of forwarded mail from phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)

Sorry folks, but the  Green Giant plant in Watsonville California just closed
and relocated to Mexico.  I guess you need to look South of the US boarder for
the current valley of the Jolly Green Giant.

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561