He's Baaaaaacccck!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: He's Baaaaaacccck!
From: pismobch@netcom.com (Ed Devinney)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 18:44:57 -0800
... but only lurking, more-or-less.

Some may remember that I dropped from sight last summer due to what
turned out to be a nasty edpisode of tendonitis (almost entirely
stress-related, it seems - go figure).

It's gotten better as I learn to be nice to myself, although the
dropping of britcars, mechanical work, and pistol shooting has
proven to make life very boring, tho it's been a good reason to want
to get better...

So I'm back on a limited basis, reading the digest and trying to
avoid contributing what trivia I can.  Count yourselves lucky!

The Stag still resides in New Jersey, taking up space in my folks'
garage next to the 'cuda.  What with the current state of pen
computers and PDAs, well, maybe I'll get home to finish them
sooner than I thought.

Keep up the good work -

ed
415.824.0160 (H)        408.986.6832 (EO Corp)

ed devinney                                             pismobch@netcom.com
   "Not intended for use as a spread on foods such as crackers or bread"