a series heads

To: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier), british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: a series heads
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 15:50:50 PST
Anyone know of a good (i.e., cheap) source for rebuilt heads? This for
the 1275 that's in the Morris; #3 exhaust is toast, and I figure that
when I pull it I should do the whole thing - check seals and stems,
might end up with new valves, certainly a valve job - and that it might
be cheaper to just buy a known quantity.

This is a non-smogged street car, I want reliability, not ultimate
power. The only thing I care about is that I can fit a temperature sender.

Thanks.