Age? No Problem.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (Scions of Lucas)
Subject: Age? No Problem.
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt@sccs.swarthmore.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 20:47:57 -0500 (EST)
I figured I might as well respond to this one:
>>The trick is to have cars whose cumulative age is greater than your own!

I'd heard it as a formulation of a midlife crisis thing: You know you're getting
old when your car is older than the women you're trying to impress with it.
(sorry, females on the list. I don't write 'em.)

Either way, I've got it down.
'70 MGB roadster.  I was born in April of '74.

'nother subject entirely:
Who's going to the MG club get-together in DC this summer?
British Car Day in Bowie?
later, all.
Peace,                             Go Reds!  Smash State!            ===
Matt                            matt@sccs.swarthmore.edu            |O-O\\
I say we are here in human form to learn by the human heiroglyphs  || L ||
of love and suffering.  There is no intensity of love or feeling   || _ ||
that does not involve the risk of crippling hurt.  It is a duty to ||\_/||
take this risk, to love and feel without defense or reserve.       ||   ||
                William S. Burroughs, letter to Jack Kerouac, 1955 ||   ||