Re: Winged Knock-Off Availability?

To: kburtch@pts.mot.com (Kevin Burtch X8534 Ppppp)
Subject: Re: Winged Knock-Off Availability?
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 14:33:13 PST
In message <9403082051.AA04177@pts4.pts.mot.com> you write:
>> Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 15:22:27 -0500 (EST)
>> From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
>> They are dangerous, you know.  Isadora Duncan died when her scarf got
>
>Who?

Online Encyclopedia to the rescue!
---
Duncan, Isadora (1878-1927), US dancer, b. San Francisco, who achieved fame
first in Europe with her dances based on Greek classical art. She was one of
the greatest influences on modern dance chiefly because of her innovative and
pioneering expressions of feeling. She was noted for her Greek costumes with
many scarves draped about her neck. She died in a tragic accident when a scarf
she was wearing caught in a wheel of a car in which she was riding and
strangled her. Her autobiography is My Life (1926-27).
---
Doesn't say what make of car, that I can find.