Stag for sale - FYI

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Stag for sale - FYI
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 94 08:54:05 EST
    From: fbap3049@nusunix1.nus.sg (Herbert Henry)
    Newsgroups: rec.autos.antique
    Date: 12 Mar 1994 18:15:03 GMT

    I am posting this for a friend here in Singapore. The car details as
    given to me are as follows :

    1974 Right Hand Drive, Imported from Singapore in 1985, kept in covered
    storage. All customs duties & excise taxes paid. Never registered in
    USA. Currently stored in San Antonio, Texas.

    All running gear has been professionally disassembled & serviced in
    1991. Wiring, brakes & tires were also replaced due to prolonged storage
    period. Body has minor surface rust. Soft & hard top in good condition.
    Owner reluctantly selling as there is little likelihood of returning to
    USA for another 10 years.

    Selling price : $8,500

    Contact : Dave Cherbonier (Singapore) (65) 545-0424 fax/tel

    I will be glad to pass any email messages on to Dave. My email address
    is fbap3049@leonis.nus.sg

Skip (montanaro@crd.ge.com)