What fun.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: What fun.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 11:22:37 -0700
I did something today I've been meaning to do for a long time, ever since
last fall.  I drove one of my Triumphs to work today.  The first autocross
of the season was Sunday, and we finally got Junior, now a 1974 Spitfire
1500 and no longer a Spitfire 1150, back together, for the most part, and
running.

It worked reasonably well at the event, still needs a few more details
dealt with, but it will be replacing the old truck as my daily
transport for a while.  Unless it does snow tonight!

mjb.