GT6+ Returns and Spits, Spits, Spits!

To: b-c
Subject: GT6+ Returns and Spits, Spits, Spits!
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 13:08:06 -0600
Got my GT6+ back from the body shop. It didn't turn out as well as I'd
have liked, but I guess it'll do for now. Since I'm driving it so much
maybe I shouldn't try to make it Perfect.

It looks like I may be knee deep in old Spitfires. I've located a guy
selling three Spits and a load of parts. The Spits are Mk.I, Mk.II, and
Mk.III. I'm not much interested in the Mk.I and Mk.II, but a friend from
our local club here seems to be interested in those. I'd just like the
Mk.III and some relevant parts.

I really want to buy the load of spares just so I'll have something
to stash in my 40' x 60' barn...

Larry
lesnyd@monsanto.com (looks like everything's coming from mjb at the mo...)