Re: Next obsession...

To: sfisher@megatest.com, sfisher@megatest.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Next obsession...
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 09:01:27 -0700
In message <9406142323.AA07605@abingdon.sales> Scott Fisher writes:

> --Scott "Hey, maybe *I* ought to buy one!" Fisher

I'm suprized that you have not.  You've been talking about it for years whenever
a BGT is bought up.  Maybe a BGT should be your Z car replacement.  As you say
you can save money on volume part purchases.  You already have two staid
reliable famly cars (The Swedes).  Your daughters will fit in the BGT's back
seat for a few more years.  I could give you some styling tips :*)

Save this document as:Save a copy in:Show ClipboardHide ClipboardUndo
<<<>>>Redo <<<>>>(Unable to display contents at the momentUntitled-<<<>>>
closingquitting
CanUt Undosaverevert