Re: 5th Annual BC-list Survey

To: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com>
Subject: Re: 5th Annual BC-list Survey
From: "Robb Pryor" <robbp@healey_haven.esd.sgi.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 1994 17:32:54 -0700
On Aug 2,  5:09pm, Miq Millman wrote:
> Subject: Re: 5th Annual BC-list Survey
> Do you want non british cars in the survey this year?   Maybe tell the
> list...

This question comes up each year and each year I try to side-step it...

Do I think that people on the list want to see information about my '88 MAZDA
MX-6GT, which is my daily transport, probably not.  On the other hand, I would
include a MAZDA Miata or a '51 Studebaker, or even a '71 'Cuda because in some
way they are interesting cars to someone, somewhere.  Sometimes the non
british car holdings can be just as interesting as the british cars.  However,
I don't have, nor do I want to establish guidelines as to what is or isn't an
interesting car to someone.  So I leave it up to individual discretion to
decide what they want to list.

--
Robb Pryor                                  VLSI Group,
Phone: (415)390-1230                        Digital Sight and Sound Division,