The Big Day ! (and vacation following)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The Big Day ! (and vacation following)
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 94 13:11:16 PDT
     Hello all -
     I'll be off the list for the next two weeks because in
     approximately 24.5 hours I will be taking a little
     walk, as in down the aisle, as in getting married, and
     immediately following that we'll be off for a driving
     jaunt to Great North West.
          Ob Britcar content: The Riley ('48 RMA) is going to
     be our wedding car, we'll be checking out Cory
     Carpenter's Europa next week, and supposedly there is
     this guy in Beaverton with a cache' of RMA spares ...

          cheers,
               daren