searching UK addresses

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars)
Subject: searching UK addresses
From: Chris Pallasch <cp@scimitar.pb.owl.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 94 11:21:32 CET
Salute,

I'm searching two SnailMail and - if exist - any kind of
email (internet,compuserv,...) address.

  1) Beans Industries, Tamworth UK
  2) Robin Rew, ...? UK (Parts for Reliant,TR,...)

        Gruss
           Chris

P.S. Beans Industries is the company , which bought Reliant several
     years ago and is now selling a follower (translation?) of the
     Scimitar SS1, named Scimitar Sabre.
--
SCIMITAR: If you know someone, who's selling his Reliant Scimitar SS1 (LHD),
          crash car or bad condition, please instantly e-mail me.