Re: teleportation of brit-car parts

To: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Subject: Re: teleportation of brit-car parts
From: jerry@tr2.com (Jerome Kaidor)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 1994 18:37:14 -0700 (PDT)
Philip J Ethier wrote:

> This indispensable tool is called a "gotchya".
*** My most memorable ``gotching'' incident:

   I was replacing the valve springs on my TR2;  the valves were
being held up by compressed air.  I was amazed at how little air it took
to hold the valves up.... then *plok*:  one of the valves fell in!  Oh,
NO!  Now I'm gonna have to take the @#$% head off!  I don't remember
exactly how, but somehow I reached in through the sparkplug hole, picked
up the valve in there and stuck it back up through the guide.  Whew!

                               - Jerry Kaidor ( jerry@tr2.com )