67 BGT's For sale, Pt.2

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 BGT's For sale, Pt.2
From: WESTERMAN@CCSUA.CTSTATEU.EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 7:49:16 -0400 (EDT)
The fall is arrising and I havwe yet to move the 2 (one restorable-one parts)
from my back yard. My wife was last seen looking up phone numbers of junk
yards.Not a good fate for these units. Many parts and both cars can be had for
a mere
$700 asking. Must move before the snow flies, or I might be living in the shed.
Missed Brit. on Green as I had to take my daughter to College. If you made it
there you were app. 7 miles from these classics. Come and get 'um.   Wayne