Re: Falcon stainless steel exhaust??

To: msharp@Synopsys.COM (Michael Sharp)
Subject: Re: Falcon stainless steel exhaust??
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 11:50:16 -0500 (CDT)
> Anyone have experience with the Falcon stainless exhaust?
> How about for a Spitfire?  A 1977?
>       --Mike

from the Monster List:
------------------------------------
Victoria British (aka Vickie Brit, aka Sunbeam Spares)
PO Box 14991
11567 W 83rd Terrace
Lenexa, KS 66215
Orders: 800-255-0088
        913 541-8500

I've dealt with these folks on a few orders, prefer Moss or TRF.  But
where else can you get a Turbo Whaletail spoiler for your Spitfire?  These
folks also do business as Sunbeam Spares, and carry MG, Austin-Healey and
Datsun Z parts.  Catalog is free.
(I have gotten a few knickknacks from them , too.  Sometimes they are
cheaper  than  Moss.  Their Spridget catalog has very good exploded
drawings.   - Phil Ethier)
For those interested in stainless exhaust systems, I purchased a Falcon
system  for my Alpine from Vicky Brit and have found it to be of very high
quality.   All the pieces fit perfectly, making it very easy to install.
- T.J. Higgins tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com