Re: TR rear shock mount

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR rear shock mount
From: Michael G Hering <MGHering@world.std.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 09:04:09 +0059 (EDT)
        The mounting bolts on my right rear shock keep loosening up to
the point that it makes an AWFUL racket and I go back there and tighten
them.  I tighten them as much as I can, but the location is awkward so I
can't get the torque wrench in there (maybe if it was on a lift).  Does
anyone have any suggestions on how to keep these from loosening up
besides torquing the heck out of them?

                                        Michael Hering
                                        '67 TR4A IRS