Disk fund

To: autox@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Disk fund
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 17:21:50 -0500 (CDT)
> Also, perhaps by the end of the month I can get a chance to go over the
> disk fund accounting, see where we stand on that.  I think it is still
> around $300, which is not enough to buy a 1 gig or so SCSI drive for my
> HP.
>
> mjb.

OK, So I got off the dime.  I'm cheap and lazy, and I know how to
procrastinate (in fact, I just missed my bus).   But I sent Mark $10 today.
Surely most of us can spare ten bucks, considering what we get out of these
lists for free.

Send a check today to:

Fat Chance Garage
PO Box 58333
Salt Lake City, Utah  84158

This is not a commercial offering.  This is a co-operative effort to make
sure we have lots of storage to play with.