Scimitar at Stowe Car Show

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Scimitar at Stowe Car Show
From: "David Young" <dmy@mailgate.nyserda.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 94 13:31:52 EST
    FWIW -- I've seen requests made by people on this list for
    information about other Reliant Scimitar owners.  Well, when I was
    at the British Invasion at Stowe, Vermont I finally got to see one
    of these beasties amongst the 400 or so cars that were there.  It
    had GTE and SES badging.  It was listed as follows:

    1971 Reliant Scimitar
    Norman Wardman
    Goffstown, New Hampshire  03045
    USA

    Happy hunting,                   ___
    Dave                         \==='  `\....     71 Lotus Europa S2
    dmy@nyserda.org              `-()------()-`