Re: battery terminal sizes

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: battery terminal sizes
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 1994 11:43:02 PDT
In message <9408251533.AA12854@csx2282.cdc.hp.com> you write:
>> local source of wisdom says: the larger pole is the (+) pole and, as night
>> follows day, the smaller pole is the (-) pole.

>How about just borrowing a voltmeter and verifying the polarity?

Gee, surely EVERYONE with Lucas wiring in their car has a voltmeter?  I
couldn't get by without mine -- A fancy Goldstar LCD version I got for $35 at
Fry's Electronics.  But Radio Shack has them for as little as $5.  Get one; it
will pay for itself in time not lost and aggravation not experienced.

  --berry