"The Yellow Rolls-Royce"

To: akgua!att!british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: "The Yellow Rolls-Royce"
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: 26 Aug 94 20:09:00 GMT
The RR club is presently selling the movie, "The
Yellow Rolls-Royce" .....on disc!  I don't have a
disc  player.  Does anyone have a copy of this on
cassette ?  Can anyone make a copy on cassette ?
Blockbuster does not have it nor does any of the
smaller video rental places around here.  I think
that it was a Disney film.

Does anyone have a copy of "The Legacy" with Sam
Elliot & Katherine Ross ?  It has GREAT pictures of
a '37 black RR careening through the back roads of
England.  Blockbuster doesn't have this one either.
Can anyone make a copy ?  'Just wondering.....

Don Mathis