Stereotype

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Stereotype
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 1994 23:40:58 -0500 (CDT)
I'm of Anglo-Native American descent, 24, male.  I've driven my MG since
I got it when I was 16.  Macho-type?  What does that mean?  I love
motorsports, outdoors, shooting, mountain climbing, but I don't think
I'd call myself the 'Macho-type'.  I mean, hey, I'm an engineering student
who wears glasses!

Other non-stereotypical brit car owners:  my best friend Michelle.  has
a '79 Midget (that is one bolt shy of being road ready!).  She's 21.

My best bud Lang.  Same age as me (graduated from high school together).
Has two Spits and a 'B.  He's a long haired forester mother nature's son
type.