1959 MGA

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1959 MGA
From: Marcus Tooze <tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 09:01:00 -0500
A FOAF asked me to come and look at an old MG he had. I did last thursday,
and found a 59 MGA under the tarp! It was dirty, but solid and complete,
just left in a garage for 4 years. The guy was semi-interested in restoring
it...but I don't think his heart would be in it.

I told him I would ask around and see if anybody would be interested.
How much is a restorable MGA worth? IMHO, with some engine work, rebuit brakes
and clutch hydraulics it would be a daily driver again.

Marcus