Re: Healey Demographics and stereotypes

To: WILSONHB@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Demographics and stereotypes
From: "Robb Pryor" <robbp@healey_haven.esd.sgi.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 13:36:20 -0700
On Oct 4,  2:15am, WILSONHB@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu wrote:
> Subject: stereotypes
>
> Does anyone out there have any demographics on Healey (or British sports
> cars in general); who owns them, what the mean and median ages of owners
> are, etc.?  Anyone from Moss who reads this list--do you guys have such
> figures?

As the unofficial surveyor of the B-C mailing list, I can tell you that unless
someone has additional info, the sample size of Healey owners for this group
is probably statistically invalid as there are only 7 of us on the list.

RE: stereotypes

There seems to be enough interest in people telling a little something about
themselves that it might be a good idea to add space for this info in the
Annual Survey.  What does everyone think?

Robb

--
Robb Pryor                                  VLSI Group,
Phone: (415)390-1230                        Digital Sight and Sound Division,