Still more stereotypes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Still more stereotypes
From: bcw6@cornell.edu (Braman C. Wing)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 18:47:50 -0400
Sorry, but I just had to put in my two cent's worth. I'm 18 and a freshman
engineer at Cornell U. I've had the (mis?)fortune to have owned 6 Jags
already.(4MkIIs, a MKI and a MK10) I started working on my dad's XK120 when
I was 14 and things just kind of spiraled out of control from there. I
definitely fit the conservative anglo profile, macho when the situation
calls for it. I also love hiking and rockclimbing and am constantly
frustrated at how hard it is to fit a big backpack into a MKII's boot,
especially when it's already full of tools, spare fuel pumps, voltage
regulators, etc. Hopefully the situation will improve  when I get the MK10
on the road...all 4200lbs. of it. BTW, if anyone knows of any cheap garage
space near Ithaca, NY, I'd be grateful.

Why don't the British make computers?
 They haven't figured out how to make them leak oil yet.
Braman Wing, 6104 Sperry, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 14853
(bcw6@cornell.edu)
==