More Stereotypes

To: british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: More Stereotypes
From: jab@netrix.com
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 08:56:07 -0400
Currently an owner of one of those early TR7s that you hear
so many bad things about.  Became hooked on automechanics at the
age of 7 when my dad rebuilt the motor in his '64 Spitfire 4.  I
was heart broken when he sold it when I was 14.  He said that it
was getting too hard to find parts for it.  It was replaced by a
'73 Pinto wagon that I enventually acquired and drove until the
odometer read 145,000.  I learned nearly all of my (admittedly
limited) mechanical knowledge by keeping the little wagon running.
Tried some body work and decided to leave it to the pros.

Resonably well educated...returning for a Masters degree in Computer
Science within the next year (GRE is this Sat!).  English and German
descent, 6'3", 210 (but working on it, not yet labeled as macho) with
a beard that usually gets way too long between trimmings.  It keeps
my chin warm whilst I scrape the ice off my daily driver because
my wife's car and the TR7 occupy the garage.  Leading a semi-boring
lifestyle with an LBC to make things interesting.

-Jim.
----
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   Email:  jab@netrix.com
Netrix Corporation                    '92 Honda Accord
13595 Dulles Technology Drive         '76 Triumph TR7
Herndon VA  22071        Give Blood -- It's a great feeling!