re: Herald Owners Unite

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Herald Owners Unite
From: "Dan Parslow, x2556" <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 9:02:53 -0700 (MST)
For those looking for Herald owners, I'm one of three Vitesse
(somewhat upmarket 6-cylinder Herald) owners on the list...

If you're looking for Herald parts I may be able to help.
There's some folks here in Tucson (AZ) with a couple of
fairly complete Heralds for parting...  haven't succeeded
in bringing them to the phone lately, but I've seen the cars
and there's still some good pickings there.

I need to get out there again to check the chassis'.  If they
have a really good one I'm going to try to acquire it for
Andy Mace, noted Heraldmaniac.  If you need Herald bits let
me know what they are and I'll see about getting them.
I'm not even going to bother posting the phone number of these
people, you don't want to attempt to deal with them on the
phone.  To paraphrase Edmund Blackadder: To them, civilization
is something that happened to other people.

djp@alpha.sunquest.com