Re: What does SOL mean? (Stewart Rendall)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What does SOL mean? (Stewart Rendall)
From: Duncan Bryan <bryan@Roborough.gpsemi.COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 09:32:03 +0100
I reckon SOL now stands for Stereotypes Of Lucas.

Say no to stereotypes. After all most MG's only had an old AM radio. ahem.

I saw a broken down Ovlov the other day.  What a shame. It was new too. Ha.
The AA was just loading it onto a lorry.

I heard a tale about a Rolls Royce owner who bought a second hand Shadow.
He was touring Europe and (shock horror ) broke down.
Of course Rollers don't break down.  This guy called his european breakdown
assistance company, who called Rolls Royce. They sent a lorry to collect the car
and a temporary replacement car. The car was returned, repaired, free of charge.

Anyway.Bye for now.

Duncan.